Does your semen smell or taste bad?
Is your partner telling you that your semen tastes bad or bitter? As all secretions from the body, your semen is affected by what you eat and drink.
With a few simple diet changes your semen taste can be improved and have your lover wanting more of it. Just as your sweat can smell strongly after eating a heavily spiced meal your sperm will also reflect the spices in its taste as well.
A man’s ejaculate is actually only 1% sperm. The rest is composed of various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. All the extras are what protect, feeds, fuels the sperm in its journey.
Helpful tips on how to make your sperm taste better.
– Cut down on the alcohol, caffeine, and any recreation drugs.
– Drink plenty of water as dehydration affects not only your semen volume but also your semen taste.
– Eat fruit… Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
– Eat vegetables but avoid Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus.
– Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions because they have a lot of sulfur.
– Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint are good for improving semen taste.
– Take SemenRx. A great natural supplement that will help you with ejaculate volume.
If your semen smells odd it may indicate an infection. Be sure to visit a doctor about it if it continues.
Check out all the benefits of these great volume pills!